Welcome to my Blog.

The Blog is a record of photographs of Road Steam Vehicles that I have taken and events attended.

I would welcome any feedback or comments please feel free to contact me here.

Sunday 11 June 2017

Copythorne Steam & Vintage Rally 11 June 2017

After Amberley Museum the second stop of the day was at Copythorne Steam and Vintage Rally. This was an excellent compact event which had a number of things to see including 11 full size steam one of which was new to me.  

The next planned stop was at West Bay, but as with Saturday the best laid plans do not always work as when I got to West Bay all I found was a big red 'Cancelled' sign.  Note to self - always check websites the night before.  Luckily it was on route back from the other two so not too bad.














No comments:

Post a Comment