Welcome to my Blog.

The Blog is a record of photographs of Road Steam Vehicles that I have taken and events attended.

I would welcome any feedback or comments please feel free to contact me here.

Sunday 11 June 2017

Wiltshire Steam & Vintage Rally - Marlborough 10 June 2017

For various reasons this weekend didn't start as planned, meant to get to Marlborough as it opened but didnt leave Devon until after 2pm.  Which meant getting to Marlborough after 4 and Stoke Row close to 6pm which was after a few things were being wrapped up for the night.  The third on the list for the day (Belper) was obviously not attempted given the time.  To satisfy my curiosity if anyone could let me know any information on the attendees at Belper I would be grateful.

This small(ish) event at Rainscombe Park was very friendly and had a small but varied selection of full size steam including a couple that I had not seen before which is always a bonus. 













No comments:

Post a Comment