Welcome to my Blog.

The Blog is a record of photographs of Road Steam Vehicles that I have taken and events attended.

I would welcome any feedback or comments please feel free to contact me here.

Sunday 11 June 2017

Stoke Row 10 June 2017

As set out in the Marlborough post, for various reasons this weekend didn't start as planned, I meant to get to Marlborough as it opened but didn't leave Devon until after 2 pm.  Which meant getting to Marlborough after 4 and Stoke Row close to 6 pm which was after a few things were being wrapped up for the night.  The third on the list for the day (Belper) was obviously not attempted given the time.  To satisfy my curiosity if anyone could let me know any information on the attendees at Belper I would be grateful.

This as my second visit to Stoke Row and as with the first visit a couple of years ago it looked a good event.  Unfortunately I arrived late while everything was being put away and whilst I think I managed to get a picture of all of the full size steam a number were being wrapped up for the night.  There were three here which was more than I expected and a nice suprise.






















No comments:

Post a Comment