Welcome to my Blog.

The Blog is a record of photographs of Road Steam Vehicles that I have taken and events attended.

I would welcome any feedback or comments please feel free to contact me here.

Monday 3 July 2017

Duncombe Park - 1 July 2017

The plan was to get to four events over the weekend with a round trip of just shy of 800 miles, leaving Devon just past lunchtime on Friday for an overnight stop at Doncaster.  The idea was sound but it appears that the world, his wife and their extended family felt the need to dive north up the M5 on Friday afternoons making it a very slow journey.  Saturday morning was the short and straightforward drive up to Duncombe Park for the Great Yorkshire Traction Engine Club Rally.  This was my first time at this a very nice medium size event, great location and as far as I can see well run. Would recommend a visit and will be back.










































No comments:

Post a Comment